Map & Rules
At Mountain Meadows no two sites are the same. You have your choice of wooded, waterfront, and scenic view sites that can only be found at our campground. Our sites are four times larger (60 x 100 feet) than most campsites found in New York or even across the country. Daily, weekly and monthly rentals are available.
Mountain Meadows Rules & Policies
Mountain Meadows has adopted certain rules and regulations to enable our campers, guests, and employees to get maximum benefit from our campground and facilities while respecting the rights of others. We believe these guidelines represent a common sense approach to balancing your rights with the well being of all campers.
- The speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Pets on a leash outside of dog area. NO pets in pool area, a
violation of health codes.
- Only one recreational vehicle and up to two cars per site.
- Small campfires less than two feet high are permitted. Campfires must be in an open area
and contained within a fire ring of stones.
- Golf carts, electric or gas, are permitted. The carts must have insurance and be registered with the park manager. Children under 16 are not permitted to drive
the golf carts. Violators will be fined.
- No four-wheel machines on any roads or trails.
- No discharge of firearms, firecrackers, or any other device that makes noise or endangers campers.
Acoustics in woods increase noise levels.
- Noise should be kept at a reasonable level at all times. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. No loud radios or other musical equipment at any time. Your fellow campers may not like the music you play.
- Only household garbage in the dump sites. No chairs or grills. The park has
one dumpster. If you camp in the upper area, use the dumpster for that area. DO NOT dump in dumpster area near the lodge if you camp in the upper area of the park.
- Visitors to campsites are permitted. The park allows two free visitors. A charge of $10.00 per
adult visitor and $7.00 per child after the first two free visitors applies.
Please pay at the store.
- Please clean up after using the restrooms. Your fellow campers will appreciate it.
- No major remodeling allowed at your site or in any areas of Mountain Meadows. A storage shed no larger than 8x12 feet is permitted. Decks are permitted.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. We advise that your children be acquainted with these rules.
All children under the age of 16 must be at their own campsite by 11:00 PM
and remain there until the next day at 8:00 AM.
- Seasonal campers are permitted to have standard household appliances in an enclosed area only. The campsite must be kept neat and orderly. Turn off water when leaving Mountain Meadows Campground.
- The management is not responsible for any loss or damage to any campers equipment.
- Disorderly conduct, intoxication, obscene or indecent acts are prohibited.
- If you are in need of assistance, we will be glad to assist whenever possible. We assume no responsibility for any and all damages resulting from such assistance.
- No digging or pounding tent stakes near electric and water lines.
- For the benefit of all campers, Mountain Meadows management will evict
anyone from the park who fails to comply with the rules outlined above. Plus
any policy the staff deems necessary for health and safety of campers.
- Tree Damage: Trees or branches which are laying flat on the
ground may be used for fire wood. Campers cutting dead or live free standing
trees may be subject to a property damage lawsuit. The value of trees in a
camping area is extremely high. We recommend that you bring your wood or
purchase wood at the store. Marking trees or driving nails into trees may,
also, be grounds for a damage lawsuit against camper. No cutting of standing
trees of ANY size.
- Waste Water: All waste water shall be discharged into holding
tanks maintained by the park. No discharge of any type shall be permitted on
the ground. All Erie County Health Department requirements must be observed.
Holding tanks are located near restrooms and at the dump station.
The swimming pool is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Children under 16 years old are permitted to use the pool with adult supervision. Campers should wear appropriate swimwear in the pool area.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.