Sitemap & Rules
At Mountain Meadows no two sites are the same. You have your choice of wooded, waterfront, and scenic view sites that can only be found at our campground. Our sites are four times larger (60 x 100 feet) than most campsites found in New York or even across the country. Daily, weekly and monthly rentals are available.
Mountain Meadows 2018 Rules & Policies
Mountain Meadows has adopted certain rules and regulations to enable our campers, guests, and employees to get maximum benefit from our campground and facilities while respecting the rights of others. We believe these guidelines represent a common sense approach to balancing your rights with the well being of all campers.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Pets must be leashed at all times, except in the dog park. No pets are allowed in the pool. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave your dog unattended.
No vicious breeds of dogs are allowed. Dogs must be registered at the
office, at a rate of $5.00 per day per dog.
- Only one recreational vehicle and up to two cars per site.
- Small campfires less than two feet high are permitted. Campfires must be in an open area
and contained within a fire ring or stones.
- Golf carts, electric or gas, are permitted. The carts must have insurance and be registered with the park manager. Children under 16 are not permitted to drive.
Only licensed adults are permitted to drive golf carts. Golf cart
registration fee is $25.00 per cart per season.
- Trail bikes or four wheel machines are not permitted in the park.
- No discharge of firearms, firecrackers, or any other device that makes noise or endangers campers.
- Noise should be kept at a reasonable level at all times. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. No loud radios or other musical equipment at any time. Your fellow campers may not like the music you play.
- Only household garbage in the dump sites. No chairs or grills. The park has two dumpsters. If you camp in the upper area, use the dumpster for that area. DO NOT dump in dumpster area near the lodge if you camp in the upper area of the park.
- Check in is at 2:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. Early check in is $5.00/hour and late check out is $5.00/hour. There is no check in after 9:00 PM.
- Visitors to campsites are permitted. The park allows two free visitors. A charge of $10.00 per visitor after the first two free visitors applies. Campers are responsible to have the visitors register at the office and pay the admission fee.
- Please clean up after using the restrooms. Your fellow campers will appreciate it.
- No major remodeling allowed at your site or in any area of Mountain Meadows. A storage shed no larger than 8x12 feet is permitted. Decks are permitted.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. We advise that your children be acquainted with these rules.
- Seasonal campers are permitted to have standard household appliances in an enclosed area only. The campsite must be kept neat and orderly. Turn off water when leaving Mountain Meadows Campground.
- The management is not responsible for any loss or damage to any campers equipment.
- Disorderly conduct, intoxication, obscene or indecent acts are prohibited.
- If you are in need of assistance, we will be glad to assist whenever possible. We assume no responsibility for any and all damages resulting from such assistance.
- Campers are permitted to cut and keep any trees that are down. NO cutting down of standing trees.
- No digging or pounding tent stakes near electric and water lines.
- The management reserves the right to evict anyone who fails to comply with rules at Mountain Meadows. No refund of fees will be made in the event of such eviction.
- Cancellation Policy: Sorry, but we do not provide refunds for cancellations. Upon request, we will offer a rain check which may be used for a comparable stay within 30 days of the date of the original reservation. For example, a rain check for a weekday tent site cancellation may only be used for an alternate weekday tent site stay (or applied toward a more expensive rate category) within 30 days.
The swimming pool is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Children under 16 years old are permitted to use the pool with adult supervision. Campers should wear appropriate swimwear in the pool area.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.